Please fill out the MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION FORM and submit it to Korea Business Forum
To register as a KOREA BUSINESS FORUM member, the following steps need to be completed.
Your membership lasts 12 full months from the date the MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION FORM was submitted & enabled.
You can register 2 executives to attend within your company. Please fill in their details, for use in name cards and invitation/reminders.
- You can download subscription form from THIS PAGE
- Once you have filled out the form, have it signed by the leading executive and fax/email it to us.
- If you are an Embassy or foreign company and are legally required to receive electronic tax invoices, please send us:
- Liaison in finance (name, position, telephone and facsimile number, and email address),
- Business Registration Certificate (1 copy) OR personal ID if you want to register under your own name (1 copy)
KOREA BUSINESS FORUM will send you an invoice and payment details.
We will send you an invoice upon receipt of the subscription form.
The invoice will contain bank transfer details, and will be issued by Korea Associates Business Consultancy
We accept payment within 7 days of the invoice. Please contact KOREA BUSINESS FORUM for other enquiries
We will send an electronic tax statement upon confirmation of receipt of payment
Once we have confirmed payment for your membership to KOREA BUSINESS FORUM, we will issue an electronic tax statement to our liaison by email
We are legally obligated to issue electronic tax statements to individuals and corporations.
Non-profits and embassies will be exempt from tax.
Membership is issued to corporate entities, not individuals.
Please fill out the Korea Business Forum Membership Update Form to replace details of executives who no longer work in your company and submit it to KOREA BUSINESS FORUM