- Culture and attitudes of staff, customers and government officials
- Unique HR practices and regulations
- Resistance to change
- Communication and miscommunication problems
- Finding a Korean-Western cultural mix that works
Welcome to Korea! Where do you go to discuss these problems and to seek successful solutions? We have been advising on these problems to foreign companies for seventeen years, and also to Koreans stressed by similar issues but from their own perspective for the same amount of time. Our course Successfully Managing a Korean Operation is a one-day event devoted to these issues.
- Frustrations and challenges of managing in Korea
- Styles of running companies in Korea and what it takes
- The Korean generation gap
- Culture, change and organisation
- The labour law and government regulation
- Handling head office and regional managers
- Sizing the future market and aiming at the potential
- Your choice or their choice – what style do you want and how do you get there?
We have completed a major revision of this course to take account of the recent experiences of members of KBF and related issues and the changing face of Korea.[:kr]한국의 역사를 비롯하여, 문화 및 한국에서의 기업 경영과 관련된 다양한 정보를 제공하고 이에 대해 심도있는 논의를 할 수 있습니다.
이를 통해 한국에서의 기업 경영에 관한 유익한 정보를 접하는 동시에 한국인과의 조화로운 기업 운영 및 경영에 많은 도움이 될 것입니다.[:]